Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's A Girl!

My little princess is going to be a big sister to another little princess!  She looked healthy on the ultrasound, the most important part! She seems to be calmer than Sophia already. So slept through pretty much the whole ultrasound (where Sophia was always jumping like popcorn) and we even watched her yawn.

Every week on Monday when it's my "new week" I always look up whatever week pregnant it is on the What to Expect website and the Baby Center website.  At 20 weeks along, they recommended celebrating the halfway mark of pregnancy by treating yourself.  One of the suggestions? Buy a sexy outfit.  ........ Really? A sexy outfit?  Was this site designed by men?  Of all the ways to celebrate,  they choose suggesting that you buy sexy fat clothes? Sigh. I will celebrate another way I think. I don't know how yet but not that.

Anyway, I am half way done! I can't wait to meet my beautiful sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment